"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.” - Bob Marley

Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Default Assumption: Charges of "White Racism" Are FALSE Until PROVEN Otherwise

I've had it.

I'm through listening to Liberals or non-Whites - and especially non-White Liberals - accusing me and every other White person of racism againt non-Whites just because they disagree politically with said Whites.

This is CRAP.  This must stop.

I am sure that I am not the only one.  Blacks and/or Liberals have completely desensitized me - and I'm sure many others - the charge of racism loses its power NOW! 

Congratulations, you intellectually corrupt losers.  YOU, seeking political advantage, have destroyed the power of your  favorite accusation. 


From now on, when I hear White people accused of Racism:

My 1st reaction is "The ACCUSER is Racist".

My 2nd reaction is "The ACCUSER is losing some argument with somebody".

My 3rd reaction is "The ACCUSER must PROVE it."

My 4th reaction is "I don't care about slavery or Jim Crow now: It's over!  GET OVER IT!"  (Note: I have elsewhere roundly condemned Slavery and the CSA.)

UPDATE:  This applies especially to idiots who level the charge of "subconscious racism". 

"Subconscious racism" is the last "argument" of losers.  It can't be disproven - but it can't be proven either.  It's not an "argument" - it is an attempt to choke off argument, through intimidating the target.  I AM NOT INTIMIDATED.  

Never again.  I have been totally desensitized because the racism accusation has been so totally abused.





However, there is plenty of racism: Racism against Whites, committed by both Whites and non-whites. See:




 DOJ Pressured City of Dayton to Lower Testing Standards for Police Recruits to Accommodate Minority Candidates




Federal court rules it's discriminatory...not to discriminate!

Overrepresentation of Blacks in the Federal Work Force FY 2006





How Diversity Punishes Asians, Poor Whites and Lots of Others






BLACKS SELECTIVELY BEATING UP, ROBBING NON-BLACKS (WHILE THE MEDIA HIDES THE FACTS): 


Racial violence in Philadelphia: The hate that dare not speak its name


The Racial Violence (EVERYWHERE) that Dare Not Speak Its Name


The Knockout Game: Racial Violence and the Conspicuous Silence of the Media






.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I AM NOT INTIMIDATED."

Intimidated enough to include a disclaimer ("Note") that you condemn slavery and Jim Crow.

But you don't have to condemn anything you have not done.

You're almost there though. Almost.

bobn said...

Thank you for reading and commenting.

I don't consider that I'm shown to be intimidated by that disclaimer, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

As a "recovering Liberal", I've come a long way. Getting really, furiously angry helps. :-)

Anonymous said...

One tosses a bone in anticipation of the picking, is all I meant. A sop to the sour. There are those who will blame you beyond all circumstance. To agree is to give in. Etc. Good work.

Anonymous said...

Anti racist is a code word for anti white.

About Me

I'm a 57 year old geek. I voted Democratic for 20 years, because I disliked the Republicans more. But now, nobody really speaks for me. I'm for Guns, for more correct government regulation of the financial world, against illegal immigration and amnesty. (in 2008 I ended up voting Republican - too many questions about Obama, and voting against anybody who voted for TARP 1.) In 2010 I voted a stright republican ticket because the Democrats have completely lost their minds.